The Abundant Table Service
The Abundant Table is an expansive intergenerational service of Holy Eucharist offered at 9 a.m. Building on a 20-year tradition of contemporary worship on Sunday mornings, the Abundant Table service is a service that:
- joyfully expands the tradition while remaining rooted in it, seeking creative ways to connect ancient faith to contemporary experience
- welcomes children, teenagers and adults of all ages and teaches the love of Jesus
- brings people at all stages of the journey of faith into mutual celebration
- breaks bread at the altar of God’s banquet
- moves with a strong rhythm, a full sound and robust congregational singing
Children are welcome at all of Trinity’s service, and The Abundant Table is especially welcoming to younger people. It frequently features an age-appropriate Children’s Chapel and offers interactive “soft space” for the youngest children. For more information about children’s participation, please contact Eric Travis, our director of children’s and youth ministry.
Music is led by Morgan Miller Mecaskey, Music Director for The Abundant Table service. Morgan is a faithful and accomplished performer, recording artist, composer, and educator. Morgan serves as Artistic Director for Roots of American Music, a Northeast Ohio based arts non-profit whose mission is integrating music and education in NortheastOhio to create vibrant communities through art and vibrant art through community (www.rootsofamericanmusic.org).